My image is not showing in Outlook Web Access (OWA) or Google Apps
Embedded images (i.e. inserting an image from the local drive) only works for Microsoft Outlook email signatures. If you are using Microsoft Outlook Web Access or Google Apps, you must use a hyperlinked image by entering the URL to the image when inserting it into the template; After you click Insert Image, instead of browsing to the image on the file system, enter the URL for the image in the top entry box ‘Image file/link’.
If you already have an email signature template for Outlook with an embedded image and you would like to use the same template for OWA or Google Apps but with a hyperlinked image, follow the next steps:
- Upload the image you would like to include in the email signature
- Select your email signature template, right-click and select Duplicate
- Add ‘OWA’ or ‘Google Apps’ behind the name of the email signature template.
- Open up the template and delete the image. Click Insert Image again. Now instead of browsing to the image on the file system, enter the URL to the image in the top entry box ‘Image file/link’. If you enter a URL in the URL box (lower down), when you click on the image you will be directed to this link. Save the template.
- Open up the Office 365 or Google Apps signature rule and select the newly created template.
Policy Patrol Signatures for Google Apps
Policy Patrol Signatures for Office 365
Policy Patrol Signatures for Outlook
September 4th, 2012